And trends. Our latest Friday Open Thread turns the mic over to Curbed Boston readers and asks: What was the most inescapable real estate and/or neighborhood trend in the Boston area in 2017?
Sound off in the comments section below. We’ll run down some of the more cited trends next week.
- Best new Boston-area development of 2017? Vote! [Curbed Boston]
- Curbed Cup 2017: Nominate a neighborhood of the year! [Curbed Boston]
- Boston’s best new building of 2017? Vote now! [Curbed Boston]
- Best idea in the Boston area in 2017? Vote! [Curbed Boston]
- Boston transportation projects that need to hurry up and arrive [Curbed Boston]
- Back Bay Station towers get major green light from city [Curbed Boston]
- 6 Boston-area neighborhoods everyone should be watching [Curbed Boston]