’Tis the season to dole out superlatives for Boston neighborhoods, buildings, developments, and ideas.
And trends. Our latest Friday Open Thread turns the mic over to Curbed Boston readers and asks: What was the most inescapable real estate and/or neighborhood trend in the Boston area in 2017?
Perhaps it had something to do with transportation. Or with shadows. Or maybe it’s related to the seemingly relentless march of gentrification in much of the region.
Sound off in the comments section below. We’ll run down some of the more cited trends next week.
- Best new Boston-area development of 2017? Vote! [Curbed Boston]
- Curbed Cup 2017: Nominate a neighborhood of the year! [Curbed Boston]
- Boston’s best new building of 2017? Vote now! [Curbed Boston]
- Best idea in the Boston area in 2017? Vote! [Curbed Boston]
- Boston transportation projects that need to hurry up and arrive [Curbed Boston]
- Back Bay Station towers get major green light from city [Curbed Boston]
- 6 Boston-area neighborhoods everyone should be watching [Curbed Boston]