News that Skanska USA is developing an interactive shipwreck museum between two of its Seaport office towers got us to thinking: What is the best public space in the Boston area?
But which of these publicly accessible spaces is the absolute best? And why?
Sound off in the comments section below. Extra points for a favorite space that not a lot of people know about.
- Seaport Harbor Way to feature interactive tale of a shipwreck [Curbed Boston]
- Boston waterfront parks: the 12 best ones, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- Boston's great weather: Where to enjoy it right now downtown [Curbed Boston]
- Boston’s best bike paths, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- 25 Boston-area military memorials and monuments, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- The Boston area's 26 most historic cemeteries, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- Deer Island Treatment Plant: 9 fun facts about the Boston area’s sewage hub [Curbed Boston]