News that Skanska USA is developing an interactive shipwreck museum between two of its Seaport office towers got us to thinking: What is the best public space in the Boston area?
The region certainly teems with beautiful parks, plazas, bike paths, monuments, cemeteries, even an oddly inviting waste-treatment center.
But which of these publicly accessible spaces is the absolute best? And why?
Sound off in the comments section below. Extra points for a favorite space that not a lot of people know about.
- Seaport Harbor Way to feature interactive tale of a shipwreck [Curbed Boston]
- Boston waterfront parks: the 12 best ones, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- Boston's great weather: Where to enjoy it right now downtown [Curbed Boston]
- Boston’s best bike paths, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- 25 Boston-area military memorials and monuments, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- The Boston area's 26 most historic cemeteries, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- Deer Island Treatment Plant: 9 fun facts about the Boston area’s sewage hub [Curbed Boston]