Summer has unofficially dropped in the Boston area, what with the end of Memorial Day Weekend and the parting of the clouds that had domed the region for days.
So we wanted to ask: What’s your favorite place to visit in the Boston area during the warmest months of the year?
Is it a favorite beach? Maybe a waterside park? A local landmark or a noteworthy building? Maybe it’s a neighborhood that just pops come summertime. Maybe a bike path you just have to ride. Or perhaps it’s a pool or, hey, even a sewage plant.
We won’t judge. Sound off in the comments section below. Happy summer!
- Boston real estate this summer: What to watch for during the next few months [Curbed Boston]
- Boston's best beaches, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- Boston waterfront parks: the 12 best ones, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- Boston Revolutionary War monuments: 10 key ones, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- Boston's most iconic modern buildings, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- Beacon Hill in two hours: What to see when you don't have all day [Curbed Boston]
- Boston’s best bike paths, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- Boston pools: 31 public and private ones, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- Deer Island Treatment Plant: 9 fun facts about the Boston area’s sewage hub [Curbed Boston]