The 17-story, 183,000-square-foot apartment tower at 1350 Boylston Street in Fenway has been under construction since the fall of 2015.
Now, developer Skanska USA has announced that it will wrap work in time for a fall opening. What’s more, the company has named its 212-unit building the Harlo—it’s derived from “haven,” according to Skanska.
There is no word on the rents yet, but we do know about the amenities that Harlo tenants will enjoy. These include an 18th-floor “Sky Deck” with views of Fenway Park, Back Bay, and downtown Boston; a fifth-floor terrace with grills, canopies, and a fire pit; a pet spa; and, of course, the requisite fitness center complete with outdoor yoga terrace.
- Website: The Harlo Fenway [Skanska]
- Boston millennials: Where they cluster [Curbed Boston]
- Fenway's 17-Story 1350 Boylston to Officially Break Ground [Curbed Boston]
- Pierce Boston penthouse could easily set Fenway price record [Curbed Boston]
- Landmark Center expansion will likely include new park [Curbed Boston]
- Kenmore hotels would add 763 rooms to a changing area [Curbed Boston]