Which of these questions would you most like to see answered during 2018, and which expectations would you like to see met?
Then there are all the possible ramifications of the recently enacted federal tax overhaul. Many in the Boston region are on pins and needles awaiting how changes from that might impact their real estate bottom lines.
So that’s our first Friday open thread of the new year: What would you like to see resolved real estate-wise in 2018? Sound off in the comments section below.
- 7 trends and milestones set to rock Boston-area real estate in 2018 [Curbed Boston]
- Boston-area real estate in 2018: The biggest question marks [Curbed Boston]
- Winthrop Square Tower’s proposed height shrinks again [Curbed Boston]
- M.I.T.’s Volpe Center redevelopment takes major step forward [Curbed Boston]
- Federal tax overhaul could rattle Boston, Cambridge housing markets in particular [Curbed Boston]
- Boston apartment rents end 2017 slightly up [Curbed Boston]
- Boston-area housing prices at the start of 2018: Back Bay on top, Chelsea least pricey [Curbed Boston]