Spring is almost here—in fact, we’re getting a taste of almost-spring weather right now—and with its formal arrival next month will come a lot more outdoors time and a lot more interaction with the built environment and the streetscape.
What will get you out of the house this spring? What’d you love most about being here? Sound off in the comments section below.
- Boston waterfront parks: the 12 best ones, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- Boston museums: 11 unsung institutions to visit [Curbed Boston]
- Boston infrastructure: 5 big missed opportunities [Curbed Boston]
- Boston’s most iconic federal buildings, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- Boston’s most iconic modern buildings, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- U.S. presidents in the Boston area, from Washington to Obama [Curbed Boston]
- Boston abolitionist sites: Mapping the region’s role in the anti-slavery movement [Curbed Boston]