The Boston area is certainly home to some of the nation’s finest public art.
All of this leads to our latest open thread: Which newer works of public art are destined to be the most memorable? Or, put another way, which are the most exciting in terms of scope, ambition, and novelty?
- Rose Kennedy Greenway public art this summer will be heavy on lights [Curbed Boston]
- Boston military memorials and monuments: 29 key ones, mapped [Curbed Boston]
- Boston’s subway lines, ranked [Curbed Boston]
- Boston’s Martin Luther King Jr. memorial will include Boston Common monument [Curbed Boston]
- Emerson College public art will turn Common-fronting building into giant canvas [Curbed Boston]