God help you if you want parking to come with your $2,000-a-month apartment in East Boston. Like in South Boston, that magic number basically lands a tenant a straightforward apartment of perhaps two bedrooms and with a dishwasher. Sometimes it nets a washer-dryer situation and private outdoor space. But, mostly, $2K pays for basic-level entry into one of the faster-changing areas of Greater Boston (a potential Curbed Cup contender, perhaps?). These seven options at or near $2,000 monthly will show you what we mean.
· What $2,000/Month Rents Around South Boston Right Now [Curbed Boston]
· It's Curbed Cup Time! Name 2015's Best Hub Neighborhood [Curbed Boston]
· Mapping the New Development in Busy, Busy East Boston [Curbed Boston]
· Our Curbed Maps archive [Curbed Boston]
· Our Curbed Comparisons archive [Curbed Boston]