It would appear that $3,000 a month goes a lot further right now in Somerville than in neighboring Cambridge or Boston. In fact, it looks like that magic monthly amount garners not only an extra bedroom, especially when compared with Boston, but ample parking as well (we're talking two to four spaces included in the lease). And if a tenant hangs on just long enough, he or she may be able to reap the whirlwind of an extended Green Line. At least one selection on our map of $3K-a-month Somerville apartments touts its proximity to a future station along the (supposed) route.
· What $3,000/Month Rents Around Cambridge Right Now [Curbed Boston]
· What $3,000 a Month Rents Around Boston Right Now [Curbed Boston]
· No Green Line Extension?! A Lot of People Are Worried [Curbed Boston]
· Our Curbed Maps archive [Curbed Boston]
· Our Curbed Comparisons archive [Curbed Boston]