If you recall, Dorchester is the reigning Neighborhood of the Year, beating out Assembly Row and the South End, and for good reason. Here you will find a diverse housing stock set in one of the most diverse neighborhoods in the country. This week's open house tour features Victorian-era manors, a converted 100-year chocolate factory, and lots of new development, all asking near or more than $500,000. You can also take a peek inside the gambrel-style home asking just under $1,000,000. Homes have been asking far, far more and some are selling for lots over their asks. It won't be long until record-breaking sales become the norm in Dot. Don't wait too long.
· Greater Boston's 2014 Neighborhood of the Year: Dorchester! [Curbed Boston]
· This Redone Garrison Wants Nearly $1M in Dorchester [Curbed Boston]
· Might This Mill Street Manor Set a Dorchester Sales Record? [Curbed Boston]
· Old Dot Home of New Kid on the Block Sells for Over Asking [Curbed Boston]
· Our Curbed Maps archive [Curbed Boston]