Perhaps not surprisingly, $2,500 a month goes a lot further in changing-forever Somerville than in Boston or Cambridge. (Private decks! Parking spaces!) All the more so because very, very few apartments in that city are renting right now for that magic number. That is, there are a variety renting for near that amount, meaning that $2,500 basically gets you the housing plus utilities. We mapped several options in that ballpark.
· What $2,500/Month Rents You Around Boston Right Now [Curbed Boston]
· What $2,500/Month Rents Around Cambridge Right Now [Curbed Boston]
· Somerville Is Doomed to Be a More Desirable Place to Live [Curbed Boston]
· Our Curbed Comparisons archive [Curbed Boston]
· Our Curbed Maps archive [Curbed Boston]