Thank the gods for Fenway's building boomlet, eh? The neighborhood around the venerable ballpark of the same name has but six condos currently up for grabs. Scratch that: Fenway and its immediately surrounding areas have but seven condos up for grabs. Yes, we had to go past Mass. Ave. and near Storrow Drive to come up with a baker's half-dozen map points. This dearth of readily available for-sale housing in what's still one of Boston's more affordable nabes (despite signs of rising prices) is yet another example of why the city needs to build a ton more housing and yesterday.
· Mapping the Construction Around Fenway Park on Opening Day [Curbed Boston]
· Symphony Court Condos Among Fenway's Priciest Sales [Curbed Boston]
· Fenway: the Shallow and Short of One of MLB's Tiniest Fields [Curbed Boston]
· Boston, It's Time to Admit You Have an Inventory Problem [Curbed Boston]
· Our What Housing Crisis? archive [Curbed Boston]