Given this week's bombshell re: the six-building complex slated for on and around the Government Center Garage, we thought we'd update our Rental Heatmap in a major way. So... We mapped all the Greater Boston developments under construction or announced, as well as those opened in the last six months, that have at least 10 rental units as part of their plans. We chopped from the old heatmap developments that were completed and opened before 2013, ones like Maxwell's Green in Somerville, and added a slew that, like the Government Center Garage project, the Ropewalk conversion and Gatehouse 75, came into view recently (we also left out projects where it's not yet clear whether the residential units will, in fact, be apartments and not condos). If we missed any apartment developments with at least 10 units, do let us know.
· Big Complex Would Replace Government Center Garage [Curbed Boston]
· Somerville's Downward-Facing Doghouse and Hub's Apt. Future [Curbed Boston]
· Charlestown Rope Factory Conversion Could Hit Snags [Curbed Boston]
· Charlestown's Gatehouse 75: It's Hipstoric! [Curbed Boston]
· Our Curbed Maps archive [Curbed Boston]