Watertown is no stranger to real estate buzz nor is it a stranger to newcomers hoping to capitalize on said buzz for a shot at the brass ring of affordability plus proximity to Boston proper. Yet, as 2015 finishes out its second month, the town's development rumble appears to be reaching some sort of fever pitch, with recently opened projects such as the bocce-infused Watertown Mews and under-way ones such as 192 Pleasant Street and the planned properties such as the Marriott Residence Inn at Arsenal and Elm streets.
· Arsenal Street Becomes Hotbed for Development [Globe]
· Watertown Catches Case of Tech Fever! [Curbed Boston]
· Bocce Ball Court Proving Irresistible in Watertown [Curbed Boston]
· Curbed Boston Awards '14: the Amenity of the Year [Curbed Boston]
· Watertown's Real Estate Future in One New Development [Curbed Boston]
· Our Curbed Maps archive [Curbed Boston]