'Tis been a couple of months since last we updated our Rental Heatmap. In that time, there have been some big debuts, including the Residences @ Malden Station in, um, Malden and Alta at the Estate in Watertown. We've also found out about the asking rents at such anticipated numbers as Radian Boston in Chinatown and the Victor near North Station. At the same time, tenant incentives remain a tantalizing reality in the Greater Boston apartment market. We're talking free months and no security deposits and desperately gaping vacancies months into leasing. Good luck.
· Malden Complex Drops Its Computer Nooks Next Month [Curbed Boston]
· No Deposit Required at Watertown's Alta at the Estate [Curbed Boston]
· Radian Boston's $3,000 Studios Up for Grabs Next Week [Curbed Boston]
· Boston's Victor, Its Court and Its $3K 1-BRs Welcome You [Curbed Boston]
· Our Curbed Maps archive [Curbed Boston]